A Humiliated Husband

The Masochistic fantasies of a husband in a vanilla marriage.

Friday, August 19, 2011

I want to cum

I was told I'd have to earn my orgasms and before thinking I said I'd do anything. It started with housework and as she saw what a terrible job I was doing she began to add another day to my confinement for everything I missed. Next came the laundry starting with her delicates being hand washed. When caught me sniffing the gusset of her panties she gave me another day. Eventually I became capable enough to earn a moment of relief and freedom. She unlocked my cage slowly my excitement almost unbearable. As soon as she took me in her hand I exploded in the most mind numbing orgasm I'd ever had. As I stood before her panting I almost cried as I watched her lock me back up.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, isn't this how it starts for all of us!?