A Humiliated Husband

The Masochistic fantasies of a husband in a vanilla marriage.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What Would You do for Just a Kiss?

As I knelt before her on my knees she stepped nearer to me. My mouth went dry while I watched her pull up the sheer slip she still was wearing. "You must know that I would never allow someone like you to fuck me but I may let you earn the honor of satisfying me with your mouth. So tell me worm, what would you do for me to be rewarded with a taste of my sweet pussy?' Without hesitation I answered that I would do anything she wished. She reached over my head and took a little box from the mantle, inside was a cage made of steel and pink plastic. "Put this on for starters," was all she said. The snap of the lock made me shudder and that made her smile for the first time. She took the little key I handed her and then left the room with me still on my knees. Her last words were close the door on your way out.

2 comments:

sissy maid_tiffani said...

Who among us wouldn't submit to the cage for that.

Anonymous said...

My wife gave me a cage for christmas, and i put it on christmas morning. She was ecstatic.